FAMILY ISLAND CONVENTIONS 2019 [ SEE PHOTOS: A Taste of Convention 2019 ]
If you are visiting any of the ten Family Islands in The Bahamas where there is an Adventist Church presence, kindly join us for worship on March 8 and 9, 2019 (Friday and Sabbath), when pastors and administrators of the South Bahamas Conference will be ministering. The Family of Islands in The Bahamas are rich will mny vibrant Seventh-day Adventist of all ages.
At the beginning of each year the leaders of the Conference go to each island to official inspire the members and to introduce the plans and goals for the coming year.
See Islands Below:
- South Andros – Pastor Leonardo Rahming (Five Churches-Joint at Macedonia Church)
- North Andros – Pastors Jamal Franklyn and C Melvin Lewis (Three Churches--Joint at Lowe Sound Church)
- San Salvador – Michael Toote Jr. & Nathelyn Lacroix (One Church--Cockburn Town)
- Cat Island – Kimberley and Curtis Bryan, and Okell Damastus (Two Churches--Joint at Devil's Point Friday and Joint at Seaview on Sabbath)
- Exuma – Pastor. T. Basil and Lavern Sturrup (Two Churches--Joint at Mouth Thompson)
- Crooked Island & Acklins – Pastor Nikita Thompson (Landrail Point)
- Eleuthera – Pastor Peter Joseph (Five Churches --Joint at . . .
- Inagua – Anthony Burrows and Winston Ash (One Church--Matthew Town)
- Mayaguana – Pastor Kenny Deveaux and Darlene Deveaux (One Church)
- Long Island – Pastor Valentino Campbell (Two Churches . . . )