Youth Congress Panama 2019 [ Document ]
Country: Panama Info added March 4, 2019
Date: July 18-22, 2019
Registration: Early Bird registration Fee: $50.00 until March 25th, 2019.
Who Should attend?: Adventist college and university students in public colleges & universities.
South Bahamas Conference Registration Deadline: We are asking churches to choose at least 1 delegate by no later than March 11th, 2019. Please submit the name to the Youth Department on or before said date. Priority will be given to churches that respect the deadline.
Criteria for selection:
- Adventist Youth in good standing
- Adventist College/University student presently enrolled in a Public Campus College/University
- Adventist Youth active in a local church
Financial Distribution in South Bahamas Conference:
- Local Church: 25% of the hotel Fee = $60.00
- Local Conference: 25% of the hotel fee = $60.00
- Delegate: 100% Registration fee= $50.00, 50% hotel fee= $120.00 + Airfare + Transportation (if required)
PUBLIC CAMPUS MINISTRIES: Public Campus Ministry Youth Congress Panama 2019: The Inter-American Division PCM Youth Congress will be July 18-22, 2019 in Panama. Expected delegates will be college/university students and professors from across the conference. Tentative total cost per delegate is $312.00 USD + airfare. The criteria for selection will be published soon.